Planning to dress up your centres/nursing homes/community hospitals for extra huat this Chinese New Year? Why not join our decor contest by submitting photos of your centres, nursing homes and community hospitals.
We would love to feature your photos in a special montage on the mosAIC Facebook page!
The teams who submit the top five best decorated locations will also receive a hamper worth $150 each!
How to participate
● Maximum submission of 4 photos per partner.
● Photos should be emailed to mosAIC@aic.sg and submitted in their original resolution.
● Please indicate the organisation and location/branch you're submitting for.
● Closing date of submission: Friday, 20 January 2023, 11.59pm.
Terms and Conditions
● The “Chinese New Year Décor Contest” Contest is proudly brought to you by Agency for Integrated Care (AIC).
● The Contest will commence on 10 January 2023 and end on 20 January 2023, 2359hrs.
● Participants must be submitting their entries on behalf of their Community Care Organisation/branch. Shortlisted participants may be asked to provide proof of employment.
● A maximum of one (1) submission per Community Care Organisation/branch is allowed for this Contest. Where a Community Care Organisation/branch submits two (2) or more entries, the first submission will be accepted, and the rest of the entries will be void.
● Participants will need to send photos of their Chinese New Year decorations to mosAIC@aic.sg. A maximum of four (4) photos per Community Care Organisation/branch is allowed.
● Photos submitted must be in their original resolution and the file name should indicate where the photo was taken.
● Only photos of decorations displayed this year are accepted. Photos of past decorations will not be considered.
● By submitting the photos for this Contest, you acknowledge that all parties shown in the photos consent to the photos being published. AIC reserves the right to use the photos for marketing and publicity purposes.
● By sharing your entries, AIC reserves the right to publish your entries and details for any purpose whatsoever without having to pay any fee or compensation.
● AIC shall not be liable for any misuse of the Participant’s submitted information or the Participant’s submitted photographs, in the course of taking part in the Contest.
● AIC may contact the selected winners of this Contest, and request for additional information to their submissions.
● Five (5) Community Care Organisations/branches will be selected to win a hamper worth up to $150 each.
● Management decision will be final.
● In the event that the Winner does not or is not able to claim his/her Prize within 7 calendar days, the prize will be deemed forfeited, and AIC may select another winner at its sole and absolute discretion. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-cashable.
● AIC will not accept responsibility for gifts lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered.
● AIC reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without any prior notice.