#ThankfulForYou Contest Terms and Conditions
Show your appreciation for your peers and colleagues through this contest!
- Take a photo of yourself holding a post-it note with #ThankfulForYou written on it
- Post it in the comment section of the contest Facebook post, and tell us who in your organisation you’re thankful for and why
- Like and follow the mosAIC Page
The five most creative answers will win a $50 Grab voucher each! Winners will be contacted via email.
Terms and Conditions
● The "#ThankfulForYou" Contest is proudly brought to you by Agency for Integrated Care (AIC).
● The Contest will commence on November 4, 2022 and end on November 30, 2022, 2359hrs.
● Participants must work for a Community Care organisation in Singapore. Shortlisted participants may be asked to provide proof of employment.
● A maximum of one (1) submission per Community Care staff is allowed for this Contest. Where multiple entries are submitted, the first submission will be accepted, and the rest of the entries will be void.
● By submitting the photos for this Contest, you acknowledge that all parties shown in the photos consent to the photos being published. AIC reserves the right to use the photos for marketing and publicity purposes.
● By sharing your entries, AIC reserves the right to publish your entries and details for any purpose whatsoever without having to pay any fee or compensation.
● AIC shall not be liable for any misuse of the Participant’s submitted information or the Participant’s submitted photographs, in the course of taking part in the Contest.
● AIC may contact the selected winners of this Contest, and request for additional information to their submissions.
● Five (5) Community Care staff will be selected to win a $50 Grab voucher each.
● Management decision will be final.
● In the event that the Winner does not or is not able to claim his/her Prize within 7 calendar days, the prize will be deemed forfeited, and AIC may select another winner at its sole and absolute discretion. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-cashable.
● AIC will not accept responsibility for gifts lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered.
● AIC reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without any prior notice.