Community Care partners take home more than double the number of awards for SHQSA 2018 compared to last year
For this year's Singapore Health Quality Service Awards (SHQSA), Community Care partners took home 774 awards. This number has more than doubled compared to last year’s 325 awards!
The annual SHQSA recognises healthcare professionals who have delivered quality care and excellent service. This year's ceremony took place on 30 January 2018. 14 Community Care partners received the following awards: 75 Star, 155 Gold, 534 Silver, one Special Mention, three Superstar, four Team Merit and two Best Team Awards.
Congratulations to them!
• Ang Mo Kio – Thye Hua Kwan Hospital (AMK – THK);
• ECON Healthcare Group (ECON);
• Home Nursing Foundation (HNF);
• Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital (KWSH);
• Man Fut Tong Nursing Home (MFT);
• The National Kidney Foundation (NKF);
• NTUC Health;
• Orange Valley Nursing Homes (OVNH);
• Ren Ci Hospital (RCH);
• St. Andrew’s Community Hospital (SACH);
• St Luke’s ElderCare;
• St Luke’s Hospital (SLH);
• SPD; and
• Sree Narayana Mission Home for the Aged Sick (SNM).